This will be my the first time I have joined in on the blog hops so please bear with me if there are any problems. Take a look around I haven't been posting much but will be getting back into it in the very near future. I do a lot of different crafts but lately have been heavy into quilting. Always have several projects on the go at any given time.
Now for the "important" stuff. This is my giveaway - an Easter Mug Rug. Great way to use up scraps. Just a little bit of applique and some minimal qulting, fuse a binding on and viola you are done.
To enter the giveway there are no hoops to jump through just. Become a follower and leave me a comment. MAKE SURE I HAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR I WILL DRAW ANOTHER NAME. I random for the winner on March 15, 2013. Will post the winner here as well as email them.
Make sure you check out all the other participants at Quilting Gallery or click on the icon on my sidebar.
My first 2 WIP's have me a little sad. For those that don't know I lost my right breast to cancer. I have a spacer in for the reconstruction which will happen after I finish Radiation Therapy. I quilted my LQS BoM quilt on my home machine and started quilting Mimi's Bloomers the same way. I started getting severe pain on my right side, chest and arm. Well I cannot do any quilting except on really small projects until I heal up from the reconstruction so... no actual quilting for me until the fall :(
Here are my WIP's
1. Mimi's Bloomers 2012 BoM from Erin Russek - being packed away until the fall. Is about 1/3 of the way quilted.
2. Noah's Ark quilt pattern from thequiltery.com.au - Was going to be a gift for my niece/nephew due in August but like Mimi's will need to be packed away to be quilted in the fall.
3. Last block of Esther Aliu's Forget me Not - stems and leaves are stitched down as well as part of the flowers. Just need to finish the stitching down and do some embroidery for the stamens.
4. Came across these awhile back online and thought they were so cute. Pattern from peckspieces.blogspot.com she has several different patterns which were free. These are pincushions but for me just cute decorations once I get them finished. The red one still needs beading around the edge then folded up like the blue Tricorn. They all need to have the stuffing hole covered still.
5. Have hardly touched my Witches in Stitches need to get on that.