Monday, March 26, 2012

What I got done this last week March 19 - 25

Was really busy and managed to get a lot accomplished.

First up Block 2 for Mimi's Bloomers


Then finished the 3D BoM  made 2 items with it.  Each of these blocks is actually 3 dimensional.  Was a lot of fun and in some cases very challenging to make.  I will eventually make another one minus the final block that was 17 layers thick in the middle.

This one I call 3D Adventures is ready to hand at the end of hallway.  No batting in this one I did the second one first hence leaving out the batting in this one.



This one I call "Drove Me Around the Bend".  This one has batting in it and in some places it would actually get stuck under the presser foot of the machine as it was so thick.  Not sure what I am going to do with this one yet so will be packed away for awhile.  Hubbie went and hid my scissors on me at one point I was so frustrated putting this one together.






1 comment:

Karen said...

A sweet looking floral applique block. Well done.