1. Triangle QAL - quilting is done still needs binding.
2. CQ class with Kathy Shaw - still need to finish the ribbon embroidery, add charms and beads. Her class has been great have learned a lot and it isn't over yet. Plus she will be having an advanced class for those that get their block finished.
3. Hexie BoM - April Block still need to sew it to the background but other things have needed to be done.
4. Rusty wasn't around for the picture this time. Here is my progress on the hexie quilt. It has been 4th on the to do list lately so not much progress.
Here is what I have been working on over the last week.
1. My hexie quilt is slowly growing. I tend to work on this more in the evenings when relaxing with the hubbie watching shows.
2. My triangles for the QAL are all organized.
3. Here is that bright material that I had all cut up last week. Won't really start working on this until my hexie quilt is finished. That said I did do 1 block for those that didn't know what they were going to become. I have about 32 of them cut out plus have some more of the material either for more of them or for a border. I am thinking that once they get sewn together in the shape shown will then applique them onto a black or dark brown background. They are a lot brighter than I usually deal with but they are growing on me.