Wednesday, June 27, 2012

W.I.P. 6-27

Well let's see.

1.  Atlantis top and pieced back are done.  Will get a picture once it is sandwiched.

2.  Mimi's Bloomers June block is in progress.  The picture shows the pieces glue basted.  Have started hand stitching it down. Will post a picture next week.

3.  Forget Me Not June block - Forget Me Nots is in progress.  Now have everything stitched down but the flowers. 

4.  Still haven't touched Witches in Stitches.

5.  Just started to play around with Stack n Whack.  Been on my to do list for awhile now so figured it was about time.  Nothing sewn together yet though.

So been another busy week for me per usual.


3 comments:

bobbi said...

Love your pretty cardinal and its contrast to the blues! Beautiful...happy stitching Sandra!
Hugs, Bobbi

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Cardnials are my favorite!

ANudge said...

Gorgeous block Sandra! I love the contrast between the birdie and the flowers. Super.