Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Another 4 weeks

Not supposed to use my right arm for 4 weeks again.  Will pay for this little bit of typing in about half hour too.

For those that are going through similar issues don't get freaked out by my bad luck.  The radiation made my tissue more susceptible to infection.  The infection did not want to clear up so they went back in on Thurday and physically cleaned the inside up.  They removed the implant cleaned it up then replaced it.  So you won't hear from me for about 4 weeks.


2 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Ouch! Glad they got everything all cleaned up. Will keep you in my prayers.

Tammy said...

Sandra I am so sorry you have been haveing to go through all of this. I will not try to think of all that i s happening to you as I deal with what all is happening to me... I know each case and each patient is different. My mastectomy has finally been scheduled for the 14th of August. I am getting more and more nervous by the day. Not looking forward to any of this. But what choice do we have ...None....So I just hope to be able to recover quickly with as little complications as possible. You hang in their. Try and get healed so you can get back into a routine. Make sure you get plenty of rest. And plenty of protine to help you heal. You will be in my thoughts and prayers Sandra.