Saturday, February 15, 2014

My hexie obsession is growing

I admit it I am addicted.  On top of 2 Hexie BoM's I decided to do a hexi quilt from that Printemps Jelly Roll I won a little while ago.  Here is my progress so far.

I saw this layout online one day and it stuck in my mind.  I will be doing 40 sets of 13 hexies as shown plus some fillers around the edges to make a throw quilt approx 4 x 4 feet (played around with it in eq7).  I find the hand stitching relaxing except my one finger is getting stiff and sore at times.





Will be linking up with Hexie Weekend button on my sidebar.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm. Blogger seems to have eaten my comment! I like the idea of using a jelly roll, and this one is going to be so pretty together. That's a great design plan.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

So many gorgeous hexies and so neat. Not a thread hanging off of them....giggle.

Angie in SoCal said...

My hexies - you have made so many! This will grow quickly. Thanks for linking to Hexie Weekend.