Friday, December 27, 2013

End of Year hunt for BoM's

Have started seeing the posts about new BoM's for 2014.  Which ones are you interested in?

I have 2 local ones on the go still but after these 2 doubt I will sign up for another local one.  I just get too busy and this is the year to finish up a bunch of stuff that I have been unable to do for the past year and half.

I will be doing 2 online BoM's have signed up for both already.  Building Blocks with Leah Day and Crazy Quilt Along with Caroline Heinrichs of Good Earth Quilting. Buttons on my side bar.  I think these 2 will keep me quite busy.  I have only done a few small crazy quilting items so that one will be interesting and am hoping for some relaxing hand stitching.  The Building Blocks is more for the fmq aspect.  Have all of my fabric cut out already and even pieced a few of the blocks.  Wanted to get a little ahead as my machine needs to go in for cleaning so will be without it for a few weeks.

Please post any BoM's that you have your eye on.  Even if I can't do them I can always collect them for later.

Sandra


1 comment:

Michell said...

I done Quilt Doodle Doodles BOM this years and am keen again on doing 2014's one

http://quiltdoodledesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2013/12/bom-2014.html