Thursday, June 12, 2014

W.I.P. 6-11-2014

Well I have 2 finishes (can't show you one yet is for a swap).  A partial finish and a w.i.p.

Finish - knitted slippers for myself for this coming winter.



Partial finish - Spiral Lonestar quilt top is done.  Had never done curved piecing or y seams before.


W.I.P. - crazy quilt wizard - won the pattern quite awhile back and finially started working on it. Is stitched down and just doing the embellishing now.


Linking up to Esther's WoW and Link Party Tuesday and Link a Finish Friday

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow Sandra your 3D quilt is fabulous,would love to challenge myself with something similar. That wizard looks like it was fun to do. Cheers Jenny

PaintedThread said...

I love that quilt top!

Micki @ 2 Dogs Studio said...

I am impressed. The spiral lonestar looks very complicated. Good job.