Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Where have I been?

Have been so busy lately; will have lots of photos to show you over the next week or two.

CRAFTS
- been working on a Redwork class through Stitchmap
- have lots of the kaleidoscope flowers made now
- my hexie quilt is nearing the end will start working on it again this week or early next.

HOLIDAY
- hubbie managed to get a few days off work so we went for a little holiday.  We took about 300 pictures so will pick some of my favorites over the next few days to show you.  We went to Cedar Break Park, Bryce Canyon Park and a few areas in between.  Beautiful country with lots to see.  We stayed at Brian Head (can't do that again it triggered my Reactive Airway disease/disorder and I am still having issues). I can go there for the day but cannot sleep at those elevations.  We will go back to those areas again but will stay at one of the towns which are at a lower elevation.

Here are a few pictures I took.  Will have more to show everyone from hubbies camera over the next little while.

This is on the way to Cedar Breaks



The following are from Bryce Canyon





I was having issues with my camera for some reason it wouldn't take a lot of the pictures and the sun was so bright I couldn't tell if it took them or not until later :(  Luckily hubbie took over 250 so I should have lots more to show you/

Wildlife - we saw squirrels, chipmunks, prairie dogs, deer, sheep.  Got pictures of most but the sheep.  Nothing like rounding a corner in the evening shortly before twilight and finding sheep on the road.  Luckily we were going slow enough that there wasn't a problem.

Until tomorrow or Friday for more pictures.

Linking up with Esther's WoW


1 comment:

Lin said...

Stunning pictures Sandra - sounds like a great trip. xx