Wednesday, September 3, 2014

W.I.P. - 9-3-2014

Didn't get all that much done this week.  Left shoulder was out of commission.  No idea what I did to it but it is finally starting to loosen up.

Got some work done on my CQ blocks today.  Both of these blocks are from the Intermediate CQ class with Kathy Shaw.


The task was for Sunflower, Daisy or Violets.  I went with white violets.  Have never done these nor the leaves before.  I think the leaves a too big for such delicate little flowers.


I felt that space under the wisteria was crying out for a bench so viola made one and am happy with it.  Will be adding 2 more elements to this block.  Will be working on seam treatments soon.


Linking up with W.I.P. Wednesday and WoW.  Go check out the eye candy and see what others are up to.




2 comments:

a maidenhair fern said...

Coming along nicely. Love the bench and the little tulip garden.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the bench! That's the perfect addition to that tree, you are right.