Friday, August 29, 2014

What I have been up to - picture intensive again

Mainly concentrating on the Crazy Quilt class with Kathy Shaw.  Am having a lot of fun and learning a lot!

Here is one of the blocks that has the most work done on it.

I have something planned for the upper right and lower right corners :)  Just have to wait until we get up to those lessons.  I had only done 1 partial block prior to taking the beginner class with Kathy a few months ago.  Now I have plans in the works for a few blocks once I am finished the classes.

Other than that I did take some time off and get caught up with the hexie BoM through Hexie BoM got 5 of the blocks finished this week.  April's block was partially done for awhile now I had just misplaced it then other things took precedence.  May - August were all done over the last few weeks.






Monday or later this afternoon will be working on my 2 local BoM's and get the August blocks done.

As you can see I always have so much on the go.  

3 comments:

Lara B. said...

Sandra, those Hexie blocks of yours are so adorable! I have never seen any like that before.
Your crazy quilt block is gorgeous!

Lin said...

Your crazy block is looking very rich and gorgeous. Those hexie blocks are interesting too - I like the basket. xx

Angie in SoCal said...

Love your Crazy block and all the hexies. Thanks for sharing on Hexie Weekend.