Tuesday, August 5, 2014

What a chore that was.

I have been feeling overwhelmed a lot lately.  I was also spending too much time on bloglovin.  The final straw was when I went away for 3 days and came back to almost 1000 posts to catch up on.  So....I went through my follow list on bloglovin and cut 3/4 of the blogs from my list.  Some of these were great blogs just not what I was interested in anymore.

Now that I won't be spending so much time reading blogs that I "follow" I should have more time to blog.  Bear with me for another month or two and I should be able to start doing some tutorials etc.

I also want to start posting regularly again for WIP Wednesdays and posting some freebies again.  Just need to finish up a few things than will have more time.

Thank you for being so patient.

3 comments:

Leo said...

I know the problem - I solved it by putting the blogs in different groups a "must read" a "coudl become a must read" a "love the work for inspiration" and a general "miscellaneous" group ... so when I was away for a little while I usually just mark everythign as read except the ones in the "must read" group ...

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Me too....I'm on the computer all the time. I can't even catch up with the current day......giggle.

Lin said...

Very sensible Sandra - it's too easy to spend more time reading about stitch than actually stitching! xx